Friday, November 18, 2011

Sexual Relationships In College


Now don't get me wrong, I'm not off my rocker or anything like that, but please stop telling me to enjoy being single because “one day” I might find myself with a husband, youngsters and a condo with huge monthly fees, being single sucks and stinks to high heaven. I have been single for 22 years, single is my closest companion,  I have had more than my fair share of relationship problems, I would love to have a relationship with someone other than my pet turtle, college dating is very frustrating for me. Why does it seem like all my friends are in a committed relationship but me, Losing in love has become a habit that is getting harder and harder to break.

I asked a close companion once (no not my dog), but rather a college friend how they do it, I told her that when I go to parties, other women seem to have no problem connecting with guys, but no matter who I take a shine to, I am constantly outmaneuvered by other women who walk away with the trophy. Her answer was to question me if I would just let someone jump in front of me in line at the grocery store. I replied I would elbow them and shove them back in line to wait their turn. She said excellent, the next time some girl tries to take your man just give her the heave ho, walk up to the man buffet and grab your piece. Maybe I should have asked my gold fish.

College guys mystify me, I'm a smart attractive college girl but they act like I am the toe jamb in their shoes. The ones I do go out with are only interested in sexual stimulation, for a lot college guys you have to shell out or get out, so I'd rather get out.

But its not just me that has problems, there are college dudes who do not seem to play well with college babes. It seems if you won't go to bed with them they think you are gay, its too bad because most people have more to offer than just sex. The boys tell me that a lot of the college girls would like them go to bed with them and if they  want to wait a bit she trashes them to her friends. These are nice guys that have respect for women and don't just think of them as an easy piece, why can't these women see that these men will not accept this sort of disrespect.

However there might be a silver lining to this cloud, several of the men and women have decided to go online to some of the college dating sites they've heard about and sign up.. They have heard some amazing stories from other college students who met their dream date on one of the college dating sites. People on these sites could care less don't care if you work out or not and they are interesting to talk to and any sex is just part of the total package, they're fantastic people, and college students like us. They have a dream of making something of themselves. They hope to meet the person of their dreams and settle down to a long future together. One of my friends actually met his fiance on a college dating site, I was surprised because it happened so quickly, that they were an item before I knew he was going to join an online dating site.

I have decided that I'm going to give it a try for myself.  My friends told me about this site they found that lists and ranks a bunch of online dating sites, and they have an entire page on just college dating sites. This is where they started and they recommend it to everyone. Hopefully I will be as successful as they were and find the person that I will spend the rest of my life with. If you are in college and or looking to find someone to help make your college experience a little better why don't you follow this link:

Dating College Women

No comments:

Post a Comment